Comments for my first "Marc Jacobs"

1. :confused1: I just place this order from NM, it's down from $895 to $448. What do you think? Do I keep or not? This is gonna be my FIRST Marc Jacobs. Any inputs?

[​IMG]

2. I am more concerned is this one "outdated" or still hot?

I don't have that much $ now to buy a newest one, but I can save $ this time. Should I pass or what?

BTW, the color is blush, I havn't seen the color before. How's that? Please input....

3. I love the blush color and love that bag! Congrats! I think it is beautiful. I just checked the thread on the deals and steals and saw that it was gone!! Darn it!

4. I would have ordered this bag (especially at that price), too! I love it, and I think the hobo is actually a decent sized bag. Please post photos when you get this one, I'd love to see the blush irl!

5. It's gorgeous! The blush color is really pretty! :smile:

6. i love it. if i knew i wouldve bought one too!

7. i love that bag. saw it IRL and it's gorgeous! my only thought is that is isn't an everyday bag as it isn't very big.

8. I wanted that bag so much and I kept waiting for it to get marked down but I never saw that happen. I have a different bag in Blush (I'm confused on the name, but I think its a Bowler) and hands down, it is my most favorite bag. It is the most gorgeous color EVER! Very pale, but not washed out. As for the style, I think it is perfect for now and for years to come. You can carry it on your arm or your shoulder.

That particular bag you are considering also came in a dark blue and an odd green color. But the Blush is gorgeous! I saw it IRL and thought it was beautiful!

9. A ladylike take on the hobo with that unmistakable Marc Jacob edge.

• Choose blush (light pink, shown) or navy (see below) quilted patent leather.
    • Golden hardware.
    • Zip top with studded leather pull tabs.
    • Shoulder strap.
    • Front zip pocket; front pocket with push-lock closure.
    • 8 1/2"H x 14 1/2"W x 4"D.
    • Made in Italy.
    .forwardFriend { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; color: blue; text-decoration: underline;} .forwardFriend:link { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; color: blue; text-decoration: underline;} .forwardFriend:visited { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; color: blue; text-decoration: underline;} .forwardFriend:hover { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; color: blue; text-decoration: underline;}
    I though "8 1/2"H x 14 1/2"W x 4"D", it should be enough room to put my daily stuffs.

10. I like it!

11. I think it's beautiful!

12. Very cute. I like it alot. Quilting is really hot right now. Instyle Magazine says to choose a quilted bag in a light color because it never goes out of style. And what a deal you got too- don't second guess yourself.

13. I think it is very pretty. Congrats on buying such a great (and good deal) bag!

14. I saw the post in steals & deals and I would've hopped on that if it wasn't sold out!:yes:

15. I love that bag and would buy it in a second if it came available again!

Quilted bags are the best! I have a collection of them, from an old Chanel to a brand new topaz quilted MJ.... they never go out of style in my opinion.

Hooray for you!:yahoo: