Coming out of Lurktown to introduce myself

1. Hello! I've been lurking around here and there and posted occasionally on the jewelry section. Now that I found my way to the Chanel world, I thought I'll introduce myself. :smile: Some of you may recognize me, as I was an active contributor on eBay forums, then disappeared from cyber space to pursuit a high pressure career that left me very little time to enjoy my personal life. Now that I am in between assignments, I found some time back in cyber space. I'm glad I found this forum.

Let me begin by sharing some of my Chanel goodies.

blackjacketredbag.jpg whitejacketbeigebag.jpg whitejacketblackbag.jpg pinkjacketpinkbag.jpg pinksweaterpinkbag.jpg
  2. I goofed....the second picture are my silver Louboutins, not Chanel.

3. Welcome, it's a pleasure to meet you in cyberspace!! I love all your clothes, shoes and bags. I like how you set everything up in the pictures.

4. [​IMG]
    i love all of your outfits especially this one!! you have such wonderful taste. :smile: the red flap is gorgeous (and so are the loubs!)

5. Gorgeous outfits and gorgeous Chanel items!!!

I especially love outfit #2. The white jacket with the beige flap and the silver CLs are a TDF combination! Your red flap is totally hot too!

Thanks for sharing!

6. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! thanks for sharing the eye candy. I will sleep well tonite. LMAO

and welcome

7. Here's my casual for Halloween outting, my least favorite.

orangeswraterblackbag.jpg
  8. Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I'll have fun here, lol.

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's a unique introduction! I love them all, however, the red flap in bijoux chain & timeless clutch attracts me more:drool::drool:

Gorgeous collection, Congrats:tup:

10. The red flap with bijoux is my favorite and I love it so much that I bought both the medium and the jumbo. :p The jumbo is too big, though so it stays in the closet.

11. Hi there! Such classic taste you have - love the clothes but that red flap is to die for!!

12. Hello,
    Love the way you coordinated all the pieces, The red flap is TDF.

13. When it comes to shoes, I'm a Manolo girl, but Chanel and Louboutin win my heart too.

shoes.jpg
  14. I love these boots....but only been sitting in the closet.

blackboots.jpg
  15. Hi Burberryprincess! So nice to see you around! I have used your eBay ME page for reference so much!! Welcome to tPF! I remember you from the eBay group.