Coming out of Lurkdom to post my collection

1. I just started collecting in May so it isn't big but I love all of my purchases so far :heart::heart:

IMG_1471_32_1.JPG IMG_1473_34_1.JPG IMG_1456_25_1.JPG IMG_1462_27_1.JPG IMG_1467_30_1.JPG
  2. Thanks so much for posting!!! I love your collection- and those shoes are TDF!

Welcome to the forum!! We hope you love it here and we hope to see more of you :welcome:

3. oh no they do NOT have the denim shoes! shiiiizzit! i must have those!

oh, and awesome collection btw :smile:

4. honeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, the King of Prussia store just got them in the other day and I was all over them lol.

ETA: Thanx Megs :smile:

5. Of course!! Just love those shoesssss :drool:

6. That is a huge collection for only 2 months along! Congrats and welcome, I just came out of lurking too, but nobody seems to care! :smile:

7. Beautiful....thanks for coming out of lurkdom!!

8. I know, my cc is frowning at me as I type :p

Thanx for the welcome :smile:

9. I love your collection and the matching shoes! Too cute!!! You have great variety in signature. I am in :heart: with those denim flats! :drool: I wish they made that style in a wedge. I am too short to wear flats lol.

Have you looked at getting any leather pieces? I recently got into the leather and i love the feel of it.

10. nice collection! love the denim collection.

11. Hi Beautifro and welcome to tpf... All that since May? Quite an impressive collection you have! :yes:

12. What a great collection so far!!!! Everything I'd gorgeous and I lovee all of your flats!

13. beautifro, great collection and welcome to tPF.

Your chocolate Carly is beautiful.. you have some really great pieces!

14. I LOVE your collection!! Especially the denim pieces!!

15. Love the choc. Carly, and the black Carly, and the legacy ....okay, love it all! :smile: Great collection!!