Comic-Con 2008

1. I just wanted to give a heads up for Comic-Con 2008 since Tokidoki most likely hopefully will be there again...

Registrations are different this year. Register online TODAY! or the price will increase from $55 to $75!!!

Since I know there are quite a few ladies that went

2. Thanks Jen. :p I pre-registered during con, but i did forward to family and friends just in case they didn't!

3. I hope to see you guys there!

PLEASE stop by the Anime Pavillion booth to say hi to me!

4. thanks for the heads up can't wait to go again next year.

5. I totally want to go next year!! Do they always do registration so far ahead? OMG I just re-read the post ... must register TODAY. eek ... not good at making such quick decisions!!

6. you're welcome ladies :yahoo:

they usually do on site pre-registration... then you can do mail in registration... then they open the online registration. At least some years... usually tho the first price increase after con doesnt happen until later... this year is insane w/ the price jump ($20) when they usually increase by $5 every deadline.

good luck

7. Timely thread. I was just wondering if it's worth going to Comic-Con in 2008, because the only reason I'd go is for Tokidoki. Otherwise, there's not much I'd be interested in there.

Was there a report from the 2007 Comic-Con? Just to have an idea?

8. Thanks for the info tehlilone! I just bought 2, 4 days passes so hopefully things will go more smoothly this time. It's such a big commitment for me, considering the CC is almost 10 months away!

9. Here is a thread from 2007 SDCC.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/tokidoki-and-lesportsac/san-diego-comic-con-2007-please-dont-dig-161395.html

This was my first time at the SDCC and it was a bit overwhelming because of the crowds. It might give you a better idea of what it's like. I think it's a long thread though!

10. God, I live 300 feet away from Comic Con and it's been 4 years since I've gone. I used to go every year in high school, but I took a break when it got boring. I can't believe it's starting to sell out these days.

I tried my hardest to score a pass from my friend who works at DC Comics, but she only got so many extra passes and unfortunately I am not her only friend, heh. She got me lots of Toki goodies, though. Anyway, I'm not going to make the same mistake this year! Time to register online.

11. I wanted to go this year because the Futurama panel was there. :sad:

12. I pre-registered at SDCC 07 :biggrin: I already booked a room for all five nights too. I waited until practically the last possible second this year, and it's not going to happen again.

13. how much is teh hotel? and where are u staying at?

14. Thank you Ladybug! :tup: Sounded like everyone had a lot of fun and spent $$$$$. So, did he show up only at the SDCC, or did he also show up at the NYCC as well?

15. i didn't get a chance to go to this years con, altho i did go to 2005 & 2006. hubs & i are planning on going in 2008 for sure. i hope to meet a lot of you there. it's designer vinyl heaven, i can't wait!