Come with me to Chanel Boutique - Reveal

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Your welcome Milan123 :smile:

Congrats on your lovely purchases, love the color on your WOC!

Thank you so much Makenna.

I love everything about this thread! I like seeing what the store was like that you went to! Happy for you

Thank you Tina_Bina. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This was a fun thread, thanks! Stunning WOC.

Thank you rainneday. ;)

I know we're twinsies. I had to pick myself up off the floor when I saw your pictures in the Feb thread.:upsidedown: I was already in love with the wallet. When I asked if it came in the WOC, and then you posted yours…. :faint: So I guess I can blame you for our good taste :graucho: Thank you for stopping by.

Sorry to enable you...but glad you were inspired. Enjoy my bag twinnsie:biggrin:

Beautiful color choices! Thanks for sharing your journey!!

Thank you for dropping in to share in my goodies.

Me too!!!! You just took us on a mini vacation!!!! Yea!! That reveal was so much fun!!!:biggrin:

Thankyou, I'm glad you had fun.

Such stunning pieces, congratulations on your new beauties! :yahoo::love: Love your WOC, the colour is just gorgeous! Wish I live closer to Chanel, the nearest one to me is about a 2 1/2 hours drive away (Munich) and it is so popular that items just fly off their shelves! Good for my bank account that way :lol:

Thank you. I know what you mean by being good for one's bank account. Having to travel for over an hour or so means you can't just drop in on a whim..:lol:

YAY what a FUN REVEAL! What an AMAZING card case and WOC - so so so pretty and so much fun! Thanks for taking us with you to the store -- I always love to see the Chanels around the world! Enjoy all of your new stuff!

Thank you so much and thanks for coming shopping with me… I love to see the inside of other Chanel stores too.

I love the guided tour! Its awesome!thank you and congrats!! Your WOC purple color is to die for ;)

Thank you Fahrina. I love it too… squeal :lol:

interesting and beautiful. Love Australia

Thanks felicity.

wonderful color
very unique and timeless :smile:

Thank you macaroonchica. I debated for ages about getting a woc. But I have since put my things in it and I am very happy it all fits. Yay I made the right decision.