Come to see what i recently got from store! I'm so happy! Yahoo!!!!

Awesome collection! You have great bags! I have been wanting an Alma, just curious if you use yours a lot? Also, i just got a pre-loved Samur, do you like yours?

Congrats on your beautiful new bag!

Hi, i just want to say that you were right:smile: I took out my trevi almost all the weekend and i was so happy that i have exchanged the speedy b for her, and i have forgotten the speedy at all...:yahoo: at least stopped thinking did i do right or wrong...thanks for the advice, it did really worked:lol:

awww, you're too sweet! i am just so ecstatic for you that your new trevi is bringing you all the joy you deserve!! i'm sure so many of us can relate to "letting one go" to move onto another...but this worked out fabulously for you!! wooooo hoooo!!:party:

Great and smart choice!

I think this is one of the nicest bags LV has made in a while. It's hard to believe, but the upcoming price increase will put it OVER $2k! :wtf:

Yeah, i'm so happy that i have exchanged the speedy b 35 for her, much much worth it , and so so elegant... Gush cant believe it will be over $2k?!!!!! that's too much for the bag:amazed:

thank you so so much for the comment:smile: