Come To Mama, Chelsea!

Thanks to all on my title praises-It just sounded like something my 20 year daughter would say-She'd luv that she is rubbing off on me(hey, I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, HAHA!

I do have a question-where is the code date?????? I've looked everywhere, and my inside is red microfiber It sounds like it is pretty new,since another member said she got hers in Feb and it was canvas??????
HELP, PLEASE
I keep looking at it and can't wait to take it on its maiden voyage. I DO LOVE IT!!!!

LABAG said:
Thanks to all on my title praises-It just sounded like something my 20 year daughter would say-She'd luv that she is rubbing off on me(hey, I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, HAHA!

I do have a question-where is the code date?????? I've looked everywhere, and my inside is red microfiber It sounds like it is pretty new,since another member said she got hers in Feb and it was canvas??????
HELP, PLEASE
I keep looking at it and can't wait to take it on its maiden voyage. I DO LOVE IT!!!!

Is there an interior pocket? If so, check near the seams of the interior pocket, it should be engraved into the lining.