Come To Mama, Chelsea!

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
I just got my damier chelsea, and its awesome!
I took off today and the Fedex guy knocked and left at 830am! I called them and spoke to a manager and they just redelivered. I do have a doorbell and myself and three kids (young adults) did not hear a knock!
I LUVVVVVVVVV IT!
THE BAG IS SMOKING AS MY KIDS WOULD SAY!
I luv the brown leather bottom, the wrap around brown leather and red microfiber interior.
My added perk, it was made in France!
I didn't however get the key and lock its suppose to have and called Elux and theyare sending it to me , free of charge of course!
Elux is great, I've orderd two other bags I did not keep, a cabas mezzo, and pariolo and am so in love with this cheslea. I returned the next day each of them, and have not had any problems.
i DID GET THE EPI SPEEDY 30 AND DAMIER SPEEDY 30 AND POCKET AGENDA, THAT I DID KEEP.
Thanks girls at purse forum for your help and expertise in helping me get this bag. I can see this bag looking and lasting me forever and looking just as good as today!

I got the black, its so classy and have gotten many compliments and love it as well. Its true what theysay, if you don't love it at first sight, Sorry, Its not meant for you. There is a LV OUT THERE THOUGH! Keep looking..........

Congrats!! I know what you mean with that Fedex, when I am expecting something, I look out the window all day till it gets here!! Can't wait to see pics!!