Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge...!

1. Delivery... please?
    What are you currently, so patiently waiting for?

Me? No Balenciaga right now but...

- Black Tom Ford "Whitney" sunglasses
    - LV Mono Porte Tresor
    - LV Mono speedy 35
    - Craie Chloe Paddington ---STILL!!! According to the slowest UPS standard delivery service ever it left Vancouver on the 8th.
    - Marni top

Please...join me, post your current "in transit" items.

2. My magenta first from Bal NY! I think everyone else who ordered that day received theirs, but mine is still out there in UPS land. Sadly, I waited all day yesterday for delivery and it didn't arrive. Perhaps Monday...

3. Wow you still haven't received your paddington?!
    I'm waiting for an 02 flat brass black classique, I hope it comes by next week...!

4. No! It was returned to sender due to an incomplete address, then she resent. It's almost been a month!:cry:

Ohhhh, you bought the flat brass...I can't wait until I find one!!

5. I'm waiting for my 03 lilac clutch...it is supposed to arrive Monday :love:

6. you got that fashion_junky? congrats! it is so pretty!

I'm now OFFICIALLY waiting for my second bbag to arrive! :yahoo:

04 Marron city but it probably wont be here for a week or more...

7. I did :smile:. Thanks, I am excited to see it!! I hope it is as pretty in person. I love the sliver hardware :love:

Congrats on the marron, it is a great color, and I have heard that the leather on marron bags is really buttery.

8. i'm not waiting for anything... but i can totally wait with you all... i know how it feels to wait forever.... ***waits with everyone***

9. I can't complain either- I got my caramel city'03 and I am just so content and in love!!!:heart:

10. No Balenciaga but I'm waiting for my turquoise Edith ;)

11. I hate waiting as well so I use my own FedEx account number for all deliveries. I only order from Bal NY and I have them overnite it. I am probably the most impatient person I know when it comes to bags.

12. I'm waiting for my 1st bbag from BalNY--Bordeaux First. :smile:

13. ^^^ Gorgeous!!

14. I'm waiting for my calcaire city ...Sent on May 12.......................

Is into italian :censor: :censor: foreign customs since May 22:mad: :mad: :mad:

15. ^^^ May 12??? Why such a long wait?