Come share your September 2012 purchases!

H-Angel said:
Hi, is the GST 12A too? Its odd that it has different texture - more matte and seems like a reg caviar.

Yes.. My GST also from 12a.. Its not shiny like my jumbo.. Looks like old caviar..

Attachments

• image-4074727082.jpg
    image-4074727082.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 2,171
Last edited:
Black kiss lock clutch with gold hardware. I have been chasing this bag for a couple of years and wanted silver hardware...but once I saw the gold I decided I like the gold and I don't want the price to go up again! I originally wanted this purse when I saw it in the NM Christmas catalogue 3 or 4 years ago... It was also $1000 cheaper then!

The price increases have been crazy... Beautiful clutch..enjoy!

I returned my jumbo caviar & jumped to lambskin :smile:. My first Chanel (2nd time around!)

Oh my goodness this is PERFECT! A huge congratulations to you! Im from Sydney and I'm going to the U.S in a couple of months to buy this bag (A Chanel holiday) hahaha.... may I ask where you bought this beauty? And was it readily available for you to buy? I was a bit skeptical to find a lamb because all I see from the reveals in the U.S. are caviar. I'd much appreciate your help. Thank youuu!:biggrin: