Come Share your November 2013 Purchases!!

imageshack.com/a/img543/5271/qheh.jpg

Had to give in and buy the Men's sneakers! They were the last Men's pair in my size (44) so i had to make the splurge haha :biggrin: So happy with my purchase!

Oh and this is my first post on here!

Hi moerz!!! Welcome!! I can't open you photo....maybe it's just me and my ipad!!:sad:

I actually purchased these at the end of October but then I forgot to post them here. These flats have been on my wishlist for quite a few years now but I couldn't justify the the cost for flats because I love my Jimmy Choo heels for the same $$$

After a day of searching for a particular WOC in NYC without any luck, I splurged on these to fill the Chanel hole in my heart. It worked :P

Attachments

• flats.JPG
    flats.JPG
    387.5 KB · Views: 2,690
I actually purchased these at the end of October but then I forgot to post them here. These flats have been on my wishlist for quite a few years now but I couldn't justify the the cost for flats because I love my Jimmy Choo heels for the same $$$

After a day of searching for a particular WOC in NYC without any luck, I splurged on these to fill the Chanel hole in my heart. It worked :P

LOVE YOUR SHOES! How many sizes did you go up? A full size or a half size from your normal shoe?

View attachment 2393001

Vintage Chanel necklace. Repurposed Chanel button converted into a necklace! Very clever and unique piece
Very pretty necklace and so special; congrats.

Congrats on your classic and timeless Chanel ballet flats.