Come share your LVovely august 2013 purchases

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375802629.919606.jpg

This should be my only purchase this month..... But you never know. ;-P
Bought on Sat in Seattle when I went in to get some other items heat stamped.

Good morning beautiful people. Long-time lurker here... hopefully, could start posting because I just love how you lovely ladies interact and share advices with each other.

It was my bday yesterday and the hubby got me what I wanted :smile: ....

-Neverfull Imat MM
-Neverfull Epi in Noir

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,465
Happy Birthday! Great gifts!!!! My first bag was the RI IKAT too! My bday is the 16th and if my store has that epi in noir ill forget all abt the speedy b 30 and ZCW I am supposed to be purchasing! That is one slick bag! Enjoy!
Thank you so much ladies. We originally came for the epi, but when I saw the ikat, I fell in love with it instantly!!! We got the bags in LV inside Bloomingdales South Coast Plaza because the sales associates there are so much nicer than the LV boutique.

How are you liking it? I'm hoping to get a 6 key holder in ebene or mono in the new few months!
I love it! I was using a cles before, but couldn't really fit all my keys in the pouch and the whole reason I wanted a key holder was to protect my bags from getting scratched by keys. So the 6 key holder is working much better for my needs. The little slot for cards is a real bonus. Plus, I love the way the epi leather feels in my hand, and the red complements the red of my DE pieces without being too matchy. I would definitely recommend it!