Come share your December 2012 purchases!

Christchrist said:
Just got my pink WOC from Chanel. It's so soft and pretty

Congrats on your new pink WOC in patent leather!! I asked my SA to reserve it for me & I went down yesterday to have a look at it, I decided not to get it, it's very sweet & light shade of pink but I don't know why I just told the SA to release the bag, I had my eyes on the green patent & fall/winter pink in lambskin instead.

Attachments

• image-1169779355.jpg
    image-1169779355.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 2,635
My new shoes... I'm a sucker for matching bags and shoes.

The ivory thong are for my new ivory GST and the pink ballet is for and pink bag that needs a new matching pink ballet. I have been waiting for a nice light pink ballet for 5 years... No kidding!

Oh happy day!

image-521571854.jpg

image-2165830129.jpg

The ivory thong are for my new ivory GST and the pink ballet is for and pink bag that needs a new matching pink ballet. I have been waiting for a nice light pink ballet for 5 years... No kidding!

Oh happy day!

View attachment 1970488

View attachment 1970489

Wow! Those are beautiful! Congratulations! Would you mind me asking how much thong was?

bagmyheart said:
Thanks! I really like your pink WOC too:loveeyes:

S.Mills said:
Such a lovely color!! I love it!!

chellemg said:
Christmas present for myself!
Thanks girls its so soft and pretty. Now to find a matching Burberry scarf
samanthatyy said:
Congrats on your new pink WOC in patent leather!! I asked my SA to reserve it for me & I went down yesterday to have a look at it, I decided not to get it, it's very sweet & light shade of pink but I don't know why I just told the SA to release the bag, I had my eyes on the green patent & fall/winter pink in lambskin instead.
I have the green! I love it !
willeyi said:

Oh happy day!

Love the shoes

U-lala said:
Wow! Those are beautiful! Congratulations! Would you mind me asking how much thong was?

Hi! Thanks and I don't mind at all sharing. Both of them were 625.00 each. The thong also comes in black patent and I posted a pic below so you can see. My SA has both so if you are interested, feel free to call him. He is James at 305-632-0344.

Good luck!

image-1879320503.jpg