Come Share your 2013 February Purchases!

Got my vintage flap today after a little USPS mishap! It got sorted to a different post office so I had to wait 2 extra days for it to get to my post office for delivery! Cute ribbon wrapping too by the shop!!

I love it! When I first started researching Chanel, this particular flap always caught my attention. Finally found one that was in like new condition (bag from ~1997).

image-703022529.jpg

Got my vintage flap today after a little USPS mishap! It got sorted to a different post office so I had to wait 2 extra days for it to get to my post office for delivery! Cute ribbon wrapping too by the shop!!

I love it! When I first started researching Chanel, this particular flap always caught my attention. Finally found one that was in like new condition (bag from ~1997).

It's a beauty 😍. Congrats

View attachment 2047100

That is one very lovely bag! How special of the shop to wrap it up like that, too! Congrats on a great find; I really like the bag style! It looks to be in super great shape, especially since it's from the late 1990's. Enjoy!

View attachment 2047100
So pretty ..
Can this be worn crossbody ?
How much if I may ask .. Tia

My humble mini contribution ..
Reversible.. Same on both side
Ajustable Long / short length ..

Attachments

• 5B922EF1-E32C-4AC4-BF8B-AEF9AEA2AE09-2181-000001CC18E58D5E_zps2a87bde8.jpg
    5B922EF1-E32C-4AC4-BF8B-AEF9AEA2AE09-2181-000001CC18E58D5E_zps2a87bde8.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 3,398
New pumps. Actually got the beige last week but thought I would show both colors available.

View attachment 2046893

View attachment 2046894
Nice pumps willeyi!! You now have another pair of beige+black pumps to pair with your beige claire GST other than the ballets. Gorgeous! Quickly test them out and tell us are they comfy. :heart:
My humble mini contribution ..
Reversible.. Same on both side
Ajustable Long / short length ..
Congrats on this lovely necklace Jnize~! :heart:

View attachment 2047100
very lovely Vintage Flap you found! So happy for you, pls share some mod pics if you could. :love:

View attachment 2047100

Such a gorgeous vintage piece! looks well taken care of. Congrats!