come share my Botkier love!

1. Here it is.. the Bombay oxblood satchel!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So in love... it is just beautiful. The crappy pic I took with my camera phone just doesn't do it justice. All those studs... that tassel... so rock and roll looking... now I have to find the right outfit to debut it with!
  2. Horaay for you!! Enjoy!
  3. Congrats! She's lovely!
  4. Beeautiful! Conratulations to you! Wear her well! :smile:
  5. Oh, doesn't that Tassle Rock? I love tassles. It makes the whole bag.
    Just some advice. This bag will look better if you store it stuffed. It tends to fold up on itself if left empty.
  6. Thanks Lexie! Good to know. As soon as I get home I will stuff her with an old towel so she can keep her sexy shape!

Wow, the useful things one can learn here! (besides discovering new bag obsessions, that is!)

And yes, I love that studded tassle. That's what grabbed me and wouldn't let go until I'd found one and brought it home!!!

True love! :heart:
  7. Congrats! I have same bag but have yet to carry her out.
  8. Oh my!!! I need some details please. Where did you get it and for how much and where can I find one for myself????

I hope I'm not coming across as rude.

Congrats on your new bag!!
  9. no, not rude at all, that's what this forum is about. I bought mine a Hip Chick, a boutique in my city. They have a website they are out of this bag (I got the last one!:yahoo: ) but they do have some sashas, I think. I paid $425... it was on sale.
  10. Yay! I share your excitement! I just got the medium Bianca satchel 2 days ago and it was the ONLY one in my city!
  11. beautiful bag, i will own a botkier one day, I think the quality is exquisite.
  12. Great Beautyful!
  13. I actually dreamed about Botkier the other night.

Your bag is gorgeous. I know it's hard to depict just how gorgeous the leather must be. I would never have known about Botkier had I not found this forum (or Tano or Bulga or Darel).

Your bag is just classic - a little bit rock and roll, but also very sophisticated and, well, glorious. Such eye candy. Congratulations! And thanks for sharing!
  14. YAAAY congrads!! !:smile: I love botkier
    i have 2 now and want 10002