Come See The Lindy in Strapless Mode!

1. Many have commented that they wish they could remove the strap on their lindy. Here is my solution - the strapless mode lindy - with the zipper half done or undone and the strap tucked under the flap. This would be great for smaller lindys for evening - so chic!

And even all buttoned up you can still scootch your hand in there to retrieve that pesky cell phone from the inside wall pocket!

[​IMG]

STRAPLESSLINDY 001_1_1.jpg STRAPLESSLINDY 004_1_1.jpg STRAPLESSLINDY 005_1_1.jpg
  2. Oo:huh:ooo, thanks for the suggestion! This is perfect since I just got my Lindy!

3. Great idea .. thanks HBird

4. strapless...:drool:
    modeling pics of your beautiful self with the Lindy please!

5. Hbird, great idea. At first you scared me and I thought you just cut off your strap! I must tell you that I absolutely love the lindy!

6. ^someone in the Coach forum cut part of the strap off one of their bags, and I almost had a heart attack.

7. The lindys are my workhorses day in and day out. The other stuff is for show and tell. And now I am delighted with this strapless mode for evening or whenever. I must get a 30cm - too chic!

ps - all mine are clemence which is unlined in the lindy and very pliable. I don't know if this would work with the swift leather or croco or evergrain models.

8. great idea :idea: I'll have to try that with my lindy...thanks! :flowers:

9. H`Bird, great idea.
    I think the Lindy is a fantastic bag, and hope to have one in my collection one day.
    You are a great enabler :heart:

10. oh so sexy.

11. Oh no, now i'm craving a 30cm in something bright and fun! NONONONO my workhorses have turned into prima donnas before my eyes!

12. Hummingbird, that is a gorgeous bag and a very ingenious solution. By the way, is your Lindy GOLD? Is it PH or GH? It's very lovely.

13. I see from your avatar it is rose dragee - so must be swift. Let us know how it works with the swift leather.

14. thank you jasperella. it is gold, pall hw and 34cm. I think with the lindy the color of the hardware does not make too much difference as there isn't much of it or it doesn't show. I use the gold the most.

15. Oh Hummingbird......This Lindy Is Such A Beauty...She Looks Fabulous "strapless";)