come see my new purchases!!!! lots of pics

1. hello! i visited the store for the first time in san francisco and just wanted to share with all of you my first marc by marc jacob purchases. enjoy!!!

ps. i also need your opinion on the green bowler (dot). i am debating if i should exchange for the faridah in poppy. tia!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Love all of the colors! Congrats and enjoy!

3. I LOVEEEEE the saddle coloured dr. q purse! gorgeous!!!

4. Ooooh, ditto on the colors! That yellow is yummy!!!

5. Wow! I love them all! I've never even seen the bowler style before and I love that color green! And I love the yellow! Congrats!

6. Kath, they're all BEAUTIFUL! I love those colors - especially the green one.
    the saddle color is gorgeous too. You have great taste!

7. Love them all. I love the GREEN! So pretty and the style is really nice, too. Great choices.

8. Fabulous bags...you have great taste!!!

9. oooohh! you got all the new good spring stuff! the green bag is gorgeous and i love the yellow too. that's the bag that has been featured in the ads with m.i.a. did you see it in any other colors? of course, you can't go wrong with the groovee too. congrats!

10. I love all of your purchases, but especially the saddle bag :love:

11. I love the green color, it's an eye catcher! I'm lusting for the yellow now... I should have stayed out of this thread. Congrats!

12. That green bag is so YUMMY!! Love the others too. Congrats on such a great haul!

13. LOVE the green bag! how much did that run?

14. OMG love love love the green one! Is this from the Marc by Marc store on Fillmore? I have to go up there and look for that green bag! Lovely!

15. :drool: I looove all your purchases, you should definitely keep that gorgeous green bag (but hey, what else did you expect us to say!!.. not that it isn't gorgeous!). I especially like how the turnlock on the yellow bag has the yellow enamel on it!