Come see my new purchase!!! Miroir hearts!

I live in Vancouver and my LV store is also the one in Holts! Do you buy a lot there? Also do you go to the SAME SA all the time? I don't usually leave my CC but I always go to the same SA! I haven't had any problem so far! Who's your SA? Ohh by the way they just came in today! My SA had to pull them out of the box! They received 3 boxes of new shipments!

OMG I am so mad. I am calling my SA right now! I called them and my usual SA wasn't in yet.

So my SA was off today. Apparently I WASN'T first on the WL and they don't know if there will get any more. Could they all have been spoken for? I'm so upset right now!

OMG I am so mad. I am calling my SA right now! I called them and my usual SA wasn't in yet.

So my SA was off today. Apparently I WASN'T first on the WL and they don't know if there will get any more. Could they all have been spoken for? I'm so upset right now!

Hey hey jellybebe..... did you call the LV @ Hotel yet? I WL the gold silver and violette...but didn't get a chance to call in today......... I will try to call them tmr if I am not that busy........ or if anyone by any chance all the LV @ Hotel today

Congrats on your new purchases pro_shopper.... hopefully i can get at least one of them myself. I'll go crazy if I can get all 3 of them :girlsigh: