Come see my new purchase!!! Miroir hearts!

1. So...

I was on TPF today and I saw that someone got a new cles in the violette color and I thought it was so cute! Perfect for me since you can fit CCs in it! So I called my SA and he told me that they just got them in today and he put one aside for me! He also told me that my Miroir Hearts were in but that he couldn't sell it to me until Feb. 1st because thats the launch I was a little disappointed that i couldn't get the hearts yet but I drove down to LV anyways.

Well I sat in 45 mins worth of traffic because there was a hockey game downtown tonight! So I was pretty agitated when I finally got to the store but my SA told me that he could sell me the Miroir hearts today! So I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted the silver heart or not so i just bought it anyways since I can always return it!

Heres the pictures!
    new LV 001.jpg new LV 004.jpg new LV 008.jpg
  2. Wow, congtas, the hearts are super cute.
  3. How much do those typically cost if I may ask? :smile: I love the look of those!!!
  4. Wow, you got some beautiful items. :nuts:

I'm loving these Miroir Hearts more and more ..... and that new cles is a must have.

Congrats on the fabulous purchases and enjoy them!! :biggrin:
  5. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am drooling in jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Love everything!
  6. Your so lucky - they are stunning!!!
    I am lemming one now, wonder if they are in Australia yet?
  7. Oh You Lucky Girl!!! Gorgeous....does the silver come with silver hardware? Congrats!! Looking at everyones hearts is driving me
  8. Congrats! All three are super gorgeous!!
    SO jealous!
  10. Another one with hearts and new cles!!! Lucky, lucky girl!!! Congratulations! The more I look at miroir hearts and the new cles, the more I WANT! Enjoy!!
  11. Congrats!! I love the cles :biggrin:
  12. What an awesome SA!!! Love the new pieces! :tup:
  13. Congrats :nuts: :yahoo:
  14. The miroir hearts are $375 CAD each (if you are in the US the prices are the same now!) and also the cles is $275 CAD
    Hurry if you want one because i'm sure they will sell out really fast!
  15. Yes the silver heart has silver hardware!