*Come see my new Epi Baby*

1. So, some of you might know from my previous posts that i was deciding between the perle bedford and ivoire soufflot. Well so here it is! :yahoo: My new Epi Ivoire Soufflot baby!! I'm so excited and she's been here for a few weeks but i've always din get around taking pictures of her. She is so versatile and can be dressed up or down and i'm going to get the sweet flowers bandeau next to make her even prettier. There is literally still no scratch and dirt on her even after some time. She is so easy to maintain and i'm in love. Here's the pictures and thanks for dropping by!! Sorry for the super :yucky: quality since the DC is down and i'm hoping to buy another one soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And bad modelling pict. =(

Ooh and i've just remembered that i forgot to attach the baby soufflot! Pics of it later.

2. Congrats.Lovely Purse.

3. Congrats!

4. Thanks so much for sharing! It is a great bag on you!:tup:

5. Wow... so cute!

Congrats!!

6. love it... congrats!!!

7. I always love to see the ivoire on people! Soufflot is a gorgeous choice!!

8. It's a beautiful bag, congrats!

9. congrats ! love it !

10. prettyfit, it's a superb bag! My mom has it in black and I kept on 'stealing' the baby bag. It's such a good bag for parties :yahoo: Good choice!

11. Love it, congrats! The soufflot looks beautiful in ivoire, and the baby is too cute...

12. Awww..cute!! It looks great on you!!!Congrats~~~~~~

13. Thanks everyone for the compliments. :winkiss:

I will try to take more modelling pictures and that baby soufflot soon.

14. so beautiful...
    I love epi bags...what a great color.

15. Congrats on your new baby.