Come see my new enamel bangles!!!

1. Yay...so excited :yahoo: I love them! Clockwise, they are called "Elephants", "Mexique" and "Grapevine".

One thing I noticed that I didn't know about...see the second picture with the two wider bracelets? The "Grapevine" is actually bigger in width (not size) than the "Mexique". I thought they only had the narrow, wide and extra-wide. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks for looking :heart:

hermescollection.JPG hermessizedifference.JPG
  2. Congratulations Smallfry!!

What a lovely sight to see a pile of H enamel bangles! I cannot shed any light on the width question, however, because I am just as surprised as you to see the different width. Wear them in good health!

:heart: :yahoo: :heart:

3. They are beautiful, Smallfry! Congratulations!

4. [​IMG] Congrats!!

5. Beautiful!!! Congratulations!! WOW!

6. Thanks cobaltblu, msfashionista, rose and kalliegirl :flowers:

7. They are beautiful Smallfry! Enjoy in good health!

8. Nice choices! Great colors, too!

9. Lovely bangles, Smallfry!

10. Oh, my goodness, they're beautiful...but, the Grapevine just blew me away.

I love it!

Congratulations!

11. smallfry, i love all your bangle choices!

12. maybe it's the unusual size (anyone know about that?) but the grapevine design really jumps out at you. beautiful.
    enjoy

13. Thanks jag, saligator, shopmom, isus, pazt and hiheels!

The grapevine has special meaning to me because my husband and I got married at a vineyard :drinkup:

14. smallfry, your new bracelets are GORGEOUS!!!

They come in two sizes: PM, which measures 6.5 cm or 2.5 inches across, and GM, which measures 7 cm or 2.75 inches across. HTH and wear those beauties in the best of health! Congratulations!

15. Congrats smallfry! I love that you found one with special meaning for you! Enjoy! hNe