Come see my new Damier Delights!

1. Hi All!
    Some of you may remember I started some posts back a month or so ago asking for help in selecting my frist Damier piece.
    I was able to make my purchases before the price hike, but just learned how to post pics, os here they are. (hope this works ok).:shame:
    I had initial plans to get a tote, than I thought I'd get a smaller handheld and then finally selected the Saleya PM when I saw it IRL. :love: It is the perfect everyday bag for me--handheld and shoulder too! I really am happy with it.
    I will still someday get the Uzes (loved it!) when I'm ready for a tote, and the Ravello PM or the Aubagne when I'm ready for a smaller shoulder bag for evenings or weekends.
    I also selected the Damier Koala wallet,the Damier trousse and the Damier cles.
    I bought some scarves as well--the red fleur de porcelaine, the blue denim bandana and a navy,red and brown silk bandana(not sure the name) to add depending on my mood or my outfit to jazz up the bag.
    I'll also post modelling pics in the next post.
    Thanks for all your help! Hope you like everything!:yahoo:

IMG_0025_2.jpg IMG_0044.jpg IMG_0029.jpg IMG_0026.jpg
  2. Here are modelling pics.....

IMG_0047.jpg IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0050.jpg
  3. beautiful!! congrats!

4. Oh crap! I don't know how to attach them so you can click them and make them larger....they are so small. Sorry!:shame:

5. lovely haul! i love damier!

6. Aww...pretty pretty pretty, congrats!!

7. LOVE IT, congrats, you rock it !!! I was also looking at the saleya for purchase.

8. Congrats and I love the scarves that you chose to go with the bag. :yes:

9. oooh the saleya looks fabulous on you!! I love everything you bought, the damier has to be the most flattering line ever.. its definantely my favorite! CONGRATs.. love the scarves also!

10. very beautiful, congrats

11. Very nice! Congrats!

12. Beautiful...everything looks great! I love how the scarves look on the Damier!!!!!!!!!! And you look great rocking that bag as well :smile:

13. congrats!

14. LOve the trouse...congrats on all your goodies!

15. Gorgeous collection.:love: I love the red scarf the best.:nuts: