Come see my first First and the duo pic -- plus some encouraging words needed :)

brtracy -- I really do need some protection!! cuz white will go with everything including the color robb from my jeans haha thanks :smile:

nycbella -- thanks for your kind words

may22 -- I guess love makes me not wanna take her out...maybe i'm overprotective!!

KDC -- Oh thanks for the quick facts, I didn't know that...I don't think the leather on my bag looks so great but u've given me confidence thanks

Nanaz -- thanks for commenting :smile:

vegisvegis -- okie!! gotcha....will do!!! thanks

pekie -- I also posted some pics of my super slouchy black city in the broken in bbags thread....thanks

lovelygarments -- I always love the first but scared that it'd be too small but once i got her i think she'll be a great everyday bag...thanks

joannii -- haha i only say that cus i'm quite boring when it comes to color combination and coordination...I always go for the safe colors like neutrals...thanks

bb10lu -- will do!! thanks

glossie -- haha....i've never worn red in my entire life so it's kinda weird that the little red first is growing on me but you're right....it's a classic....thanks

sunny07 -- that's what I love about the color too....thank you

Bridget -- I'll try my best to find some AG protector!! thanks for your kind wish :smile:

afcgirls -- you're my kinda girl...neutrals rock!! thanks

Gorgeous!~ _ be careful of dark jeans. I have a pair bought from Brooklyn Industries that rubs off on everything. I didn't notice it at first (luckily the first is less prone to rub against the leg) -

Gorgeous!~ _ be careful of dark jeans. I have a pair bought from Brooklyn Industries that rubs off on everything. I didn't notice it at first (luckily the first is less prone to rub against the leg) -

that's exactly what I worry about most cus I wear jeans most of the time...but it's good to know that the first is less prone to rubbing against the leg (what about rubbing against the hip???!!!???)

thanks for the advice:tup:

The Ivory is sooo pretty! I had one in Mastic, which is only a little darker but still a very light color. I was really afraid to take it out too, but when I finally got brave, I just made sure to keep it on my arm, and always put it in my lap. It stayed very clean and perfect. :smile:

Very pretty! Have you taken the ivory out in the last couple days since your original post? Those are two versatile, classic colors that you'll be able to carry year round.