Come see my birthday surprise . . . a pomme heart!

1. My husband surprised me with a little something from LV this morning for my birthday - and it turned out to be a vernis heart in pomme d'amour! I was completely surprised, since we live in the U.S. where it hasn't yet been released. My husband's best friend lives in Hawaii, and it turns out DH got him to go an LV store there and get it. It was apparently quite a project, with his friend calling several times to check and see if that's what DH was talking about (this is a friend of ours who wouldn't normally be the kind of guy shopping at LV for little hearts!) He was there with his wife, who is Japanese, and several ladies came up to her asking her in Japanese if she was going to get it. They got the last one in the store, and while they were there several people came in asking about getting one. Our friend was like, "What is this thing that people are so obsessed with it?" I think he thinks I'm a little crazy, which is probably true!

Anyway, here are some pictures!

IMG_2664_1_2_1.JPG IMG_2668_1_1_1.JPG IMG_2671_1_4_1.JPG
  2. Gorgeous. Happy Birthday, it's so pretty against the Damier!

3. :balloon::balloon: congrats and happy birthday

4. Happy Bday!! that :heart: is so darn cute.. I'm loving it w/the lock and key enjoy

5. gorgeous, congrats!

6. Congrats and Happy birthday

7. That is soooo cute!! Does the heart come with the long chains or is that seperate :?:

8. I love that heart- congrats & happy birthday to you!

9. congrats and happy b'day :flowers:

10. I love it , They heart looks so pretty in pomme! Congrats & Happy birthday!

11. Its so incredibly cute. Congrats!

12. Congrats, your hubby is a darling! :tup:

Love the pomme heart!

13. Congrats. That' so sweet of your husband and his friend. It makes it even more special now.

14. It's adorable! I love the little charms that come with it, too! Looks incredible on your speedy! Congrats!

15. Congrats and happy birthday!! :balloon:
    That's so sweet of your DH!!! :tender: