Come See My Beautiful New Bag!!!

1. Here's pics as promised! I took it out today right after it arrived and I just love it! It's comfy to use and fits all my stuff in it perfectly! The gorgeous lining just makes me smile! I'm so thrilled to own this bag!

First pic hanging up:

[​IMG]

Next pic sitting with my heart luggage tag attached:

[​IMG]

The pretty inside:

[​IMG]

Carried as a shoulder bag:

[​IMG]

Carried as a crossbody:

[​IMG]

:love:

2. oh, still gives me butterflies lol..... looks great on you... doesn't it just fit PERFECTLY as a cross-body! I love it!! :heart:

3. LOVES it!!!! All of you ladies who own it now are soooo lucky!!!!! Congrats on the awesome purchase!!!

4. The pink is yummy... what a fantastically awesome and grogeuous bag!

5. Congrats on your purchase!

6. I.Am.So.Jealous!!!! Congrats to you!!!

7. That's a very pretty bag! The pink just pops; I can totally see how it would make you smile just to look at it:yes:

8. It's lovely and you look great with it!! Congrats!!

9. So, so purdy!! And she looks great on you :yes:!

10. love it! congrats! =]

11. wowwwww lol we ve seen 3 of you ladies with this bag but you all look great with them!!!

12. I love it!! Can someone post the info on this bag please??!! What's the name and style number? Thanks! I was debating buying a swing pack, but I'm pretty big and very tall. This bag would be perfect and I love pink!!!!

13. Pretty in Pink, Enjoy your new bag!

14. I have said it a few times already but I LOVE this bag!!!!! I love the khaki sig with the pink!

I have my hamptons hippie (pic attached)

do you think I could put this scarf in pink on it and "copy" the look? :lol:

[​IMG]

DSCN2112.JPG
  15. Congrats! It looks great with the pink heart charm. :love: