***Come see Mademoiselle Celine!***

1. Hi guys!

Happy Friday! I wanted to share my newest toy with you--she just arrived today. :yahoo: She is a medium Celine Bittersweet hobo in pearl (kind of a light taupe-y putty colour). I got her for a pretty good deal, $600. :smile:

There are a ton of great little organizational compartments for pens, phone, papers, etc inside. I think this is around the biggest size that still looks good on me (I'm only5'3''), and I'm very happy with her! :girlsigh:

What do you think?
  2. Eek! Please ignore that embarrassing poster of me in the background...it's left over from High School when I spent some months doing kung fu/tai chi/kickboxing/yoga. :shame:
  3. Your bag is beautiful and it looks great on you!
  4. What a great bag! And that's about 1/2 price or better, right? They are so organized inside. It looks perfect on you! Congratulations!!
  5. Your bag is so beautiful I didn't even notice the poster until you pointed it out, then I had to take a second look;). Congrats on the purse, it looks great on you.
  6. Stunning bag and looks amazing on you!!! Congratulations!:drinkup:
  7. Beautiful color. It looks great on you.
  8. Congrats! It's gorgeous!
  9. Sorry this is off topic, but where did you get your shirt? I love it!
  10. sooooo gorgeous! i LOVE it! it looks perfect on you :smile: congrats!
  11. Congrats! Great bag, I am in love with that color.
  12. Ha! I was just about to ask her what her jeans are lol. I love flap pocket jeans.

Nice bag :tup: It looks fantastic on you.
  13. This is one of my favourites - it looks so stylish and is not ubiquitous like so many bags. I adore the colour too - you look made for each other!
  14. nice bag!

(and the poster looks really cool :yes:)
  15. Wow, I haven't really been excited about this bag, but it looks so much better IRL. Very nice, it looks great on you!