Come on in and see Mama Ergo's new baby!!!

1. Here is the black sig wristlet to match my Ergo hobo. I absolutely LOVE it! It actually holds a lot more than I thought it would...all my cards, my cell phone (which is really chunky) and my car keys. In the pictures the only thing I had in it were my cards and a lip gloss but at least you can get the idea of what it looks like. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mama and Baby!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2. LOVE it!!!! :yahoo:

The black sig is sharp!

3. I have the same exact wristlet!!!! And the brown sig ergo, and I think I like the black better!!!! yay for fedex finally delivering your stuff!!!

4. That looks so cute with your bag. Love it!

5. What a GREAT set!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

6. yay, finally you got pics of your ergo wristlet! i remember you posting about fedex taking forever to deliver it, lol! congrats, it totally matches your ergo!

7. Very nice!

8. I got that wristlet too to go with my Legacy Sig shoulder bag in brown. It was the closest thing to match. I needed something to put my make up in so the legacy lining doesn't get dirty.

9. Congrats on the new baby!!! LOL I loved your thread title! :biggrin: Your black sig ergo is beautiful. I really like it in black sig and charms look AWESOME on black bags. :tup: