Come look at my new pretties!!!!

1. I just bought all three for $150! I think that's a pretty good deal. I was so bummed about not getting to go to PCE that this is the second thing I've bought this week. It just seems like it would be so nice when I don't need to carry everything with me. Does anyone have this set? Would love your opinions,

2. WOW! what a bargin! Great pieces.
  3. They look great together!
  4. Great deal!!! I'm sorry you didn't get a pce invite. Did you try calling some stores to see if they would ship?

At least you have these beauties!!! Congrats!
  5. Wow, great deal! And classic pieces too. Congrats!
  6. Great deal. I think it is very cute.
  7. I don't have the wallet, but I do have the mini skinny and demi in Punch, and I *love* them! They're perfect for throwing just the necessities into and then running out the door! The sizes are just perfect. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!!
  8. I actually had a wonderful TPFer send me her PCE card and then I found out Thursday that I wouldn't be able to go because my son has a football game tomorrow :crybaby: The nearest Coach Store is 2 hours away.

I did pass on the kindness and mail my PCE to another TPFer and hope she gets it by tomorrow. But I had to spoil myself since I didn't get to go. I bought this set and also an Ali!
  9. That is a lovely set.Enjoy!
  10. Cute stuff!!
  11. Wow! Amazing deal, hot price! This set is very nice!
  12. OOOooo great price! Congrats!
  13. I love the khaki/mahogany or chestnut pieces. You got some great goodies!
  14. great set. i love the look of matching peices !
  15. WOW you got a great deal!