Come July, ELuxury won't be the ONLY online seller!

1. So I just called to ask about an item and was told that www.vuitton.com will be selling online come July (that's what they are shooting for)!:yahoo:That's got to be good news to those that don't have a boutique near by!

2. I heard about that awhile back, but it was just a rumor then. Thanks for the info!

3. July of 2007? :nuts:

4. ^:yes:

5. You're very welcome.

6. I thought elux was owned by LVMH it's weird that they will sell in 2 places or will they no longer sell LV on elux???

7. haha .. just making it more accessible to spend more money! :smile:

8. Yay! Thanks for the update!

9. hmmn- it is rather odd. They'll probably ship from the same wharehouses as well.

10. Will this mean bigger inventory? I know eluxury is limited to the US, will vuitton.com be able to pull stuff worldwide?

11. thanks for the news! i hope selection and inventory will be better under the vuitton.com ecommerce site than elux. appreciate the info!

12. Does that mean they can now post to Canada? But I will stick w/Elux b/c r****** and tax free unless it's those LE :p:, btw will LE be posted on vuitton.com or still WL in local boutiques only?

13. I think for those of us with LV stores in our states it will mean having to pay sales tax...which we don't on elux.

14. Oh my! I'm excited since vuitton.com has a better selection!

15. ^-- exactly my thought! vuitton.com has ALL LV items! wow!!! how fricken exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!