Christian Louboutin

!!!****come join my birthday reveal****!!!

shoesshoeshoes Posted By shoesshoeshoes Posted Oct 1, 2013

1. Good morning ladies and gentlemen ! Though my birthday is not until thursday, my third pair came today. I cannot wait that long to do a reveal so here they are :p

Attached Files:

2. First up is Decollete 100 which my bf gave me (some of you may have seen)

Attached Files:

3. Iriza in black suede 100.
    I saw these in Harvey Nichols Manchester, tried them on but walked on empty handed because I thought I have too many black shoes already. A few days later I felt gutted for not buying them. Came back, they were gone. I asked a SA there and he said it was on hold for someone else until 4pm. It was 2pm then. I waited for 2 hours. That lady never turned up to buy the shoes and so I came home with these beauties:p:p

Attached Files:

4. a few more pictures

Attached Files:

5. And lastly. A very very special pair. I went through a lot to get them ... Piaglle 100 glitter rose antique... My first glitter shoes :heart::heart: love them very much

Attached Files:

6. :p:p

Attached Files:

7. and a final group shot. thank you for letting me share :smile:

Attached Files:

8. WOW!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
    Amazing purchases, love them all!!!
    :heart::heart::heart:

9. Thank you very much sweetie :kiss:

10. Gorgeous shoes! Love them all :loveeyes:

11. I'd say you're celebrating your birthday in style! Congrats on some gorgeous shoes! :smile:

12. thank you shoesnbagsgirl :kiss: you're very kind

thank you debbi. its my once-a-year excuse to spoil myself without anyone complaining :giggles:

13. Love them all, congrats and happy birthday! The rose antique glitter are to die for! Sounds like the best birthday ever to me! I had a similar CL shopping spree on my birthday 2 years ago, it was great!:smile: This year (my B'day is in September) I felt shoe content, so I went for bags instead!

14. amazing!
    love it!

15. #15 Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    Amazing pairs! Congrats and Happy (early) Birthday!!

:party: