Come have a look at my new babies :)

1. Just picked up my pre-sale stuff with 2 more bags on it's way from CA... yes, I OVERSPENT :push:

I first thought that the bag is too dressy but, I think it may work with jeans too... also, does anyone know the name of the bag? TIA ;)
  2. I don't know the name but it's nice. Congratz!!
  3. It's called capri, maybe hobo? Congrats!
  4. Congrats! I think someone identified this on another thread as the Capri
  5. I LOVE it!! I think it would look great with jeans! Do you mind if I ask, how much was the bag??

I SHOULD have gone to pre-sale!!! I was nervous about being turned down from the horror stories here. I went today and there was nothing left I wanted!
  6. I love bag + matching wallet combos! Congrats!
  7. Thank you all :flowers:

The bag was $760 and the wallet was $265, give or take a couple of dollars, not bad, eh?
  8. congratz! :yahoo:
  9. Very cute, congrats!
  10. congrats!

11. GREAT deal for leather Gucci! I love the green/red/green web detail on the zippers! Congrats!
  12. I love the bag... It is so classy. I wish there was more choice here. That bag is TDF. I really like it.
  13. Congratulations!!
  14. I got the exact same bag! I picked mine up yesterday! Soooo hot! I love it with jeans!
  15. YAY, now we're Capri sisters :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm still iffy about what to wear it with so I need some clothing tips ;)