Come check out my new Violet Day!!

1. Thanks to the ladies here (who responded to my plea to help find this bag - you guys are awesome!), I just got my first Balenciaga: a Violet GSH Day! :yahoo::yahoo:

I'm so in love with the color and I hope it ends up being the versatile go-to bag that I want it to be!

Here it is (still with tags and stuffed with paper, sorry):
    IMG_2293.JPG IMG_2294.JPG
  2. Gorgeous!! Congratulations!!:yahoo:The violet is such a stunning and rich color!
  3. I see you're on a violet kick lately!

Congrats! What's the leather like????

I'm awaiting my first black City GSH and a Bubblegum day.
  4. <<< yay my favorite color! Gorgeous ... congrats!
  5. Congrats~ Beautiful color!!!
  6. Happy for you. Congrats!
  7. LUSCIOUS!!!:p:nuts::wtf:
  8. Thanks for all the thumbs-ups!!

Contessa you apparently saw my post about my new Rebecca Minkoff, I can't so no to purple right's a problem.

Here are closeups of the leather, feels super soft to me but this is my first does it look to the more experienced Balenciaga ladies?
    IMG_2299.JPG IMG_2298.JPG
  9. congrats on your beautiful violet day! you look great with it. love the gorgeous leather on it too!
  10. Oooooo, so pretty! It looks great on you!!! Congrats!
  11. That's soooo pretty. I love that violet!
  12. It's so gorgeous! I love the way Violet looks with SGH, absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on it!
  13. Congrats.:yahoo: This combo looks great in the Day.:tup:
  14. Eeek! gorgeous! Violet is my fave bal color! Welcome to the bbag land of no turning back! I just saw ur other thread with the RM night blue which is TDF...does the night RM remind u a bit of bal leather? Just curious bec. u said it was pettable and the leather was so different from all the other colors... i immed. thought hmmm...a bit like balenciaga?? Well, congrats on ur first bbag! Enjoy!
  15. Congrats!!! I really think this is one of the most amazing combo's!