Come check out my new Blue India Part time!!

1. Ok, so I got the twiggy BI initially.... the leather was beautiful, but the color was kind of dull...like a pale blue, so I returned it. :sad: The very next day I was in Nieman Marcus and found this georgous beauty! They had just put it out a few hours before and it was the only one they recieved.:nuts: The color is much more rich!! ocean blue in less lighting and lighter blue in bright lights. The color really does change! So cool:supacool: and I really love the size and shape of this part time. Yipppeee!

PDRM0041.JPG PDRM0040.JPG
  2. More pictures...

PDRM0039.JPG PDRM0038.JPG
  3. Oh my goodness, I love it! The color, the leather, the style.. oh my!

4. It is very pretty. Congratulations!

5. whoa, it looks so different in different light! thanks for the pics! what a beauty!

6. It changes so much with the lighting. Congrats!!!

7. Ohh!! Your second set of pics captures the color so well. Another gorgeous BI Bbag!! Congratulations on your beautiful BI Part Time!

8. Wow. I'm not a BI fan but I've got to say the color's looking great!

9. Congrats- the leather looks so much yummy :yes:

10. Wow, I am not a fan of the BI because some of the pictures I've seen were dull and very matte. But a couple of you girls who just bought them, the color is really quite beautiful!...how much is the Part-Time? The more I see it the more I want one....

even though I'm supposed to be on a purse ban for a while...dammit.:sad: :sad: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :cursing: :cursing:

11. yeah - totally starting to LOVE this colour!!! congrats on your BI PT!!! thanks for sharing pics!!!

12. Congrats !!!
    You've found the perfect BI !!!!!!

13. Congratulations, very pretty!

14. It's gorgeous! The most beautiful BI I've seen so far! And I love the PT.

15. Congrats and enjoy!