Come and see what I got for the PCE!!

1. Here is a picture of my Thompson Hobo in the toffee color. This is a beautiful bag made from Vegetable dyed pebble leather. The leather is really smooth and supple and any scratches will rub out with the oils on your fingers. It will spot with water but it also will darken as you use it. The measuremets are 16 1/2" by 15 3/4" by 2 inches in depth. Even though it is slim it does hold quite alot and I find it to be a very versatile bag. I love the Legacy Lining as well!
    IMG0013_1.jpg IMG0014_1.jpg IMG0017_1.jpg IMG0015_1.jpg IMG0016_1.jpg
  2. very nice -

can i ask, if you have any pics of your collection? your link doesnt work if you dont have a membership already w/ the photosite.
  3. Gorgeous bag Liz! Congrats!
  4. Darn it! I mean, I'm so happy that you got that bag, but when I saw your post, I was SOOO excited to think that you got your Gigi Walnut!

I can't wait to get mine. Seriously can. not. wait.
  5. Oh wow!! FABULOUS!
  6. Congrats! That bag looks awesome on you. I love the color with the legacy lining. So pretty!
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!:tup::tup:
  8. Such a gorgeous bag/color! I'd love to own one someday... congrats & enjoy :tup:
  9. Pursegal, that link to a photosite where I had my collection was disbanded. I am in the process of taking new pictures and uploading them to snapfish with my entire collection.
  10. When you say it spots with water, what exactly do you mean? When it dries, are the spots lighter? We had that problem with a Kate Spade bag, made it unusable.
  11. Congrats, Liz! It's beautiful!
  12. Liz!! You have all the great bags!!
  13. Fabulous bag!
  14. I mean that it spots just like the Legacy leather and that the spots meld into the leather over time and use. It is vegetable tanned leather.
  15. Yea, I want to see as well. We seem to buy the same bags and I think you may actually buy as much, if not more Coach, than I do.

I would LOVE to see your collection if only to use the picture to point out to my DH that someone does exist that owns more than I do :roflmfao: