Come and see what I got for my bday!

1. So yesterday was my 29th birthday (I can't believe I'll be 30 next year) and I went to see my friends who I've nannied/babysat for ever since their twin daughters were born right before my freshman year of college (the girls are now 11 and work as my mother's helpers for my son). Anyway, the mother said she had an extra special birthday present for me because she feels like I am one of the family. I had no idea what to expect, but here it is....

vif1.JPG
  2. OMG - you luck lady you! It is gorgeous...can I be one of the fam too? :graucho:

3. Wow that was so nice. Congrats it's a beauty!

4. Wow what an awesome present, gorgeous! Congrats and Happy Birthday!

5. WOW!!! It's GA GA GA GORGEOUS!!!! What a very special person you must be!!!!! Enjoy!

6. HOLY SMOKES girl...that bag is HOT!!!

7. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!
    Gorgeous City !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats !!!!

8. OMG - that's beautiful. Happy birthday!

9. How wonderful to have friends like that. Happy birthday!

10. happy birthday!!! it's a GREAT bag! :yahoo:

11. Woweeee! :yahoo: What an awesome pressie!!!! eeeek! Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!! It's gorgeous!:heart:

12. Wow, what a fantastic gift--and what a beauty!!

13. Thanks for all the compliments! I am so in love with this bag. The leather is thick, smooshy, and matte. I have never seen a bag (other than gorgeous old 04 bags) with leather like this! I can't wait for it to stop raining here so I can take the bag out for a spin!

14. OMG what a special gift it is!!!! How absolutely sweet of them!!!! :love: HAPPY BIRTHDAY addictedtopurses!!!!!

15. Holy Guacamole! That is delicious! What a great birthday gift. Happy, happy birthday to you!

I wish you well,

Bridget