Come and see! New Chelsea Mineral Hobo I got for the PCE!

Pretty color!!

How were you able to order the scarf? I called the 888 number to ask about the scarves and they said they wouldn't be available until late July.

I really don't know. Messergerbglvr said they were available so I just went into my store and asked the SA if I could order them. She looked up the item numbers and ordered them for me as they were available.

Liz - beautiful set! The purse was difficult to see in catalog photo so this helps a lot. I will have to have this set too. Thanks for the sizing on the shoes - I've been wondering about that issue. Congrats - you got wonderful PCE buys.

Wow! How beautiful!! I may have to order this and just live without a chocolate leather carly for a while! That color is gorgeous!

Liz, do you know if there is a medium hobo or is there only this size available? TIA!

GORGEOUS!! Could I trouble you for the dimensions on that bag? How do you like the turnlock closure on the top? The wristlet and shoes are also down right yummy! Congrats on your purchases! :tup:

The color looks lighter than in the catalog, now I'm worried about returning mine.

Your flats look awesome though!
Please share modeling pics.
I wish i would have got a pair.

GORGEOUS!! Could I trouble you for the dimensions on that bag? How do you like the turnlock closure on the top? The wristlet and shoes are also down right yummy! Congrats on your purchases! :tup:

It is about 13 1/2" across, 12" high and about 4" in depth. It is a roomy bag but not oversized at all, just right.