Come and have dessert with me...

1. Ladies I can't tell you how happy I am. My Chocolat paddy has arrived and I :love: it. The color is really amazing it's truely like mousse au chocolat and not uniform at all...even my preeteen girls love it , it's their new favorite second comes the Bal day!
    The leather is soft and smells wonderfully. It does have a "scar" but I really don't mind it at all I think it adds to the charm and makes it unique.
    Now it did have some hardware chipping:wtf: , good that I saw the thread dealing with this subject here just before receiving it. It helped me to be not too dissapointed, the seller was great about the issue too.
    I will have to live with it.:s

I must say I just love this bag, I think the color and leather are just amazing.

I will post pics sometime later today!

2. Congrats :yahoo: I bet it's gorgeous! cannot wait for pics :smile:
    and sorry about hardware chipping :/ happening to mine too :sad:

3. Congrats Cat! :happydance: You can't go wrong with chocolate! MMM... Yummy! Can't wait to see pics!

4. :nuts: Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics....

5. COngrats, plss post pix

6. CONGRATS!!! I can't wait for the pics :yes:

Maybe a family photo op for blanc too?? :graucho:

7. congrats congrats. your mousse au chocolat is making me hungry. please post soon
    kathleen

8. Excellent news - so glad you love her.

Can't wait to see the pics

Gorgous bag to pick

9. Details, catcat! And pics, of course. Where did you find it? Store, auction, private sale? And is it brand new or "pre-loved"?

I, too, just selected a chocolat Paddy. Picked it up on eBay from another tpf-er. Can't wait to see, touch, and smell it, but I probably won't have it for another week or so. Pre-loved, from 2005. It is promised to be in very, very good condition, and to be very puddly. I better go hunt up that thread about chipping and scratching so I'm prepared...

10. YAY where are the pics? Congrats!

11. Sorry pics took me a little longer, had to wait until this morning my daughter took the modeling one. Sorry for the outfit i will have run out to the gym in a minute, details will follow!

I just :love: it! In the pics it's filled with my usual stuff, empty it just "melts"!

DSCN4079.jpg DSCN4081.jpg DSCN4086.jpg DSCN4074.jpg
  12. Gorgoeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats cat! :yahoo::love: That's from eBay right? How much was it, if you don't mind my asking?

13. :nuts: Catcat,this color is gorgeous!This chocolate makes me hungry!!!

14. The leather looks TDF!!! OH~ I love it so much!!!
    Is this a 06 choco paddy? May I ask where did you get this from?

15. Congrats!! It is beautiful!! I love it!!