comb mascara wands

1. anyone have any good or bad things to say about mascras that have a comb instead of the traditional brush? I was thinking of getting the new rimmel lash maxxx that has a comb.
  2. i use the comb mascara after applying my (traditional) YSL one. i like it. I love how it separates the lashes and it actually looks good! :tup:
  3. I bought one that has a short thing on one side and like a comb on the other side. It drove me nuts. It wasn't exactly easy for me to comb my lashes and I couldn't get the stuff on there well. I didn't like it.
  4. clinique got one - I don´t like it, makes no difference
  5. Lancome Fatale is like that - and it's one of the best mascaras I've ever used.You just have to wait for the formula to thicken a bit after opening(for about a week), otherwise it's too watery.
  6. Honestly, it makes no difference to me. I can never work the darn comb!
  7. I prefer traditional mascara brushes, I'm used to them. However I have a separate double ended eyebrow/lash comb for those few irritating ashes that always seem to stick to each other :cursing:
  8. I've used Bourjois Oui au Volume Non au Clumps. It's fantastic! I can't say enough good things about it! I think Bourjois mascaras work just as well as Dior and they cost about half as much.