Colors?

1. Ok, please don't shoot me for asking in case it has been (which I'm sure it has), but does anyone know what colors are available this season? Does it vary between bags? Also, any clue on the colors for the fall? I'm interested in getting a City/Medium in a brown or tan color, but open to other suggestions....thanks! :p

2. I think these are the colors for fall:
    ttp://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2005/11/balenciaga-color-swatches-by-season.html

3. I really love, the white City (just ordered) the cornflower and the ink. It looks as if they are the really popular colors right now. Let us know what you decide.

4. Yeah! And once you get them in, please post some pictures! I never get tired of seeing people's b-bags! :love: :love: :love: (Wow, that almost sounded a little dirty :shame: )

5. Yikes, I just read my post it sounds like I ordered all 3. I wish! I only ordered the White City:shame: OOPS!
    What color did you decide on for yourself??:nuts:

6. I also think getting all 3 is ok! Really, it is! I love the white and I am sure you will love it too!

I was visiting Atelier's site and if this is a color coming in, I may be compelled to get it for my fall bag, even though the color is really summerish. I need something light hearted in B-bags next, I think.

What do you think? I don't know about some of the other bag styles mentioned, but this one definitely has my number! I don't know if it's a hoax or not.

Thanks Atelier!

168028.jpg
  7. ooh, post pics when you get the white city. I saw a white work and it was gorgeous!