Colors of Little Stam?

1. Hi! I am new to the MJ forum and I am in love with the MJ Little Stam Bag the first time I saw it just on the website! I wonder, how many colors are there ever released for the gorgeous Little Stam Bag? I know there is black, purple and white, are there more?
    And to Little Stam lovers, which color do u like the most?

I think I should include a Little Stam in my bag collection :heart:

2. I have it in stone. I love my little stam - stone pretty much goes with everything - it's sort of beigy.

3. There are so many colors.. is there anything in particular you like? Generally, the quilted baby stam was released in the same colors as the regular stam. Here's a partial list of the regular stam colors to date:

Fall 05(All available in Nappa and Icy leather): Black, Pearl, Bordeaux, Violet, Petrol, Taupe, Gold
    Resort 05: Black, White
    Spring 06: Black, Ivory, Putty, Blush (patent), Chalk (patent), Cola (patent)
    Fall 06: Black, Ivory, Bronze(mouflon), Camel, Cashew, Mouse, Chestnut, Whiskey
    Resort 06: Black, White Chiffon, Topaz, Almond, Saddle Brown
    Spring 07: Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Blue, Natural, Light Gray(patent, NAP exclusive)
    Fall 07: Black, Ivory, Cognac, Grey, Berry, Teal
    Resort 07: Ivory, Truffle, Black, Stone, Milk, Yellow, Olive

That's not including the Elastic quilted colors or the Patchwork quilted colors.

4. Oh thank you kbell and thithi for answering my question! I truly appreciate it! WOW, the little stam are in so much colors, much more than I could thought of or have seen! I think I saw Black, Ivory, Berry and Teal on some websites, also a beautiful stone here on the forum! I think I should go check it out today after work at the MJ store!!

Personally I think Teal is a special color, berry is girl, black is versatile, stone is soft and natural. Is Cognac a brownish color? I wonder what Cashew and Mouse would be like, brownish too? Creamy?

5. Cognac is a rich brown color. Cashew is a light tan color with dark brown contrast stitching. Mouse is a taupe-grey color. The latter two are probably only available at the MJ boutique as most dept stores have clearanced out these colors. My personal favorite is Berry, although baby stam in any color is adorable!

6. i came across this post and i must say... i had no idea there were so many colors of the stam!!!! :wtf::wtf: the ones in bold are the ones i have NEVER EVER seen before.. does anyone have pics?? please post :woohoo:

7. here's the teal
    [​IMG]

milk
    [​IMG]

8. When did the linings changed to canvas for Little Stams? I'm thinking of getting one and I prefer the lining to be canvas. TIA!

9. Spring 08: Fluo Yellow, Fluo Pink, Fluo Green, Dark Grey, Plum, Raspberry, Teal, Ivory, Tangerine

Patchwork
    Spring 07: Black, Ivory, Slate, Beige
    Fall 07: Black, Chocolate, Light Petrol
    Resort 07: Indigo, Cherry Tart, Coconut

Patchwork Metallic
    Spring 07: Blush, Deep purple, Lavender, Bronze, Silver

Patchwork Python
    Spring 07: Orange, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow

Pls feel free to add more to this list. :yes:

p/s: I know there's Eggshell, Peanut and Bordeaux P/W Stams but I don't know for sure which season they are from. :shrugs:

10. How much are the little stams?

11. ^ Regular Quilted Little Stams are $795. ;)

12. awesome thanks

13. That teal stam is an awesome one, although I love my black little one also.

14. I added Bordeaux and Peanut. Still trying to figure out which season is Eggshell.