Colors...Ditto...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Ode to colors threads...now a bit curious... Do you tend toward certain colors...color ranges...such that you own multiple bags w/in the same color/range??? Do you find you use them all???

Black...4...yes...
Brown tones...2...yes...

One lonely bright...yes...

I tend toward black and near-black (ebene) as that goes best with my wardrobe. Then there is the attempt to round things out with classics/neutrals in not-too-light colors (rouge H, etoupe)...followed by the few bags that are sock-to-me colors (rouge vif and fuchsia; I rarely carry these bags though). Then there is potiron, which I use as both a neutral and a color pop.

Everyone already knows this, hah...but bright colors for me! :biggrin: The colors I'd get the most use out of: Rose Shocking, Braise, Turquoise, White, and for a dark shade, Raisin :yes: I wear largely white with a bright color top or shoes, or white with black (and color would pop with that combo!)

Ode to colors threads...now a bit curious... Do you tend toward certain colors...color ranges...such that you own multiple bags w/in the same color/range??? Do you find you use them all???

Black...4...yes...
Brown tones...2...yes...

One lonely bright...yes...

^^^This sounds like me! Emphasis mainly on neutrals:

Black - 5
Brown - 3
toile - 2

with raisin (2) and gold as semi-bright and

1 truly bright color - bluejean

I use all my neutrals mostly and bring out my "brights" for planned events/outfits or weather-related days (ex: my bluejean is epsom and is a 35 - a perfect rainy day rough and ready large outing bag).

I prefer browns and colors with brown undertones.
I like black but in box leather and sometimes in chevre...
I don't care for pinks or purples as much but love greens and some blues.

I wear such bright clothes that I've tended to buy neutrals when it comes to my bags. Any neutrals, however - I'm not picky! All the naturals (LOVE these!), black, chocolate & ebene...and currently I'm into the grey spectrum....and I've ALWAYS loved toile!

I wear such bright clothes that I've tended to buy neutrals when it comes to my bags. Any neutrals, however - I'm not picky! All the naturals (LOVE these!), black, chocolate & ebene...and currently I'm into the grey spectrum....and I've ALWAYS loved toile!

I'm the complete opposite! I wear neutrals and carry bright colored bags now that I moved west. Used to wear neutrals and carry neutrals when I lived on the east coast. :yes:

So, my collection has expanded (heh!) in terms of colors - still have a lot of black, grays, gold/brown and rouge H. But have added greens, orange, bright reds, pinks, blues to my "bag color portfolio".

^ it's funny, isn't it? And I live in the city of bright colours (we ALWAYS have bright colours in my store),,,,I have to SO neutrals, or buy them........elsewhere........LOL!

I wear such bright clothes that I've tended to buy neutrals when it comes to my bags.
Ditto. By now, most of you have seen I actually wear black pants with bright colored coats and/or tops. Can't do the matchy-matchy thing with the bags, it's just too much, too contrived. So I stick with neutrals. Being a New Alaskaner, I like my black. Gold or etoupe for the summer, though. During the summer I switch to white pants with colored tops.

Black - 3
Navy/Indigo - 3
Red - 1
Brown (incl LV) - 3
Creme - 1
So from the above table - I think I am a neutral girl :biggrin: I am actually surprised how well navy works into my wardrobe, better than black. I think it might be because I wear jeans alot. :idea:

Edited to say: counting all bags incl non-H :smile:

Not with bags but I have that repetitive tendency for shoes.

Thank goodness for my H bags I do have variety.

One each of the following:
cognac
havanne
ebene
black
thalassa blue
potiron
etoupe w/ toile