colorr tranffer on epi

1. I used my orange epi the other day and got some color transfers from my jean(?) it's new as well..... can annybody help me clean it out.. i already used magic eraser and was able to get some dirt out, but i think there are still some colors... it's not that visible but im just careful w my bags and dont want to damage them when i can help it....

thanks...

2. OMG..so sorry to hear that..
    I didn't know epi can get color transfer. Can you use some kind of leather lotion ?

3. I had some marks on my Yellow epi bag once...I just used leather conditioner on a clean rag and rubbed REAL HARD...It eventually ALL came off. I hope this works for you!

4. Sorry to hear!! Hope it come off. I haven't used my red epi speedy 25 yet, but hope that doesn't happen to me.

5. yeah, you just have to be so careful with jeans these days......I have this dry cleaning pad that works in some instances it's by Cadie, google it, leather CPR works sometimes too (bed bath and beyond, though I got it @ restoration hardware but not sure if they still carry it), I also spray all of my bags with a protectant before I use them to hopefully ward off the stains from setting...

6. thanks thanks, i used magic eraser and it kinda came off after awhile but will use or pray protectant to seal it.....