Colorful Spy Bag ???

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE GETTIN' YOUR ZUCCAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!:party: You're gonna LOOOOOOOOVE it!

How did I get you into the zucca!? LOL! I'm tryin' to remember the first time I saw the Zucca. I think it was here! KssThis has some awesome pix of her n' her zucca and I think that's what did it for me. Check 'em out!

ImageShack - Hosting :: spy0dm.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: spy11er.jpg

Yea, I am sooo excited about this bag!! :wlae: I mean, I LOVE my Fortuny Hologram spy and all, and have worn it with casual looks...but it's still just a wee bit too flashy for the regular rotation. Whereas I can see rocking the zucca every day! Melanie from Pinchrosemary says she wears hers a LOT!

I did see KssThis's AMAZING pics before and they definitely piqued my interest... but it's been YOUR energy and enthusiasm about the zucca over the last couple weeks that keeps driving me back to look at pics and fall in love with it!! :yahoo: Yummy!!

Hey congrats! I like that bag. I saw the matching wallet (can't remember what site) and am still thinkin' about gettin' it.

RANT ALLERT!

I don't feel like doin' any work today.:sad:

End of rant. Thanx for listening.

aww, i liked yer rant tho!:yes: matching wallet o0o0o0o, sounds super cute. i love color. i mean, i like solids and stuff, everyone needs 'em, but im a sucker for color!

do you have a piccy of the wallet kat? ^^

Yea, I am sooo excited about this bag!! :wlae: I mean, I LOVE my Fortuny Hologram spy and all, and have worn it with casual looks...but it's still just a wee bit too flashy for the regular rotation. Whereas I can see rocking the zucca every day! Melanie from Pinchrosemary says she wears hers a LOT!

I did see KssThis's AMAZING pics before and they definitely piqued my interest... but it's been YOUR energy and enthusiasm about the zucca over the last couple weeks that keeps driving me back to look at pics and fall in love with it!! :yahoo: Yummy!!

:love: :shame: :crybaby: That's sweet. I dunno what to say!

YES I DO!...

You have a fortuny hologram!!!!!!!?????? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf: :nuts: One of my fav scenes in "The Devil Wears Prada" is right before Emily gets hit by the car n' she's running with her fabulous hologram spy.:tender: I just Love seein' the bag.

You have a fortuny hologram!!!!!!!?????? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf: :nuts: One of my fav scenes in "The Devil Wears Prada" is right before Emily gets hit by the car n' she's running with her fabulous hologram spy.:tender: I just Love seein' the bag.

Yea! I've attached a couple pics with the fortuny, she's a doll! :love: And I'm such a bad, wannabe fashionista...I *JUST* saw "The Devil Wears Prada" a couple weeks ago!:shame: Fabulous movie though and I almost screamed when I saw her with our bag!!:yahoo:

Oh, and Gayle LV, I'm so sorry for getting off topic and hijacking your thread! :Push: The spalmati is such a funky cool bag! I can't wait to see pics of you and/or your boyfriend wearing it! :nuts:

Attachments

• DSC00542.JPG
    DSC00542.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00424.JPG
    DSC00424.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 38
Hi Gayle, foundy the wallety! I forgot how much it was! I got three bags in as many months. If I get this wallet, I'll have nothin' to put in it! It's at Styledrops. Here's the link...
Fendi women's wallets

Hi TPA, I REMEMBER YOUR PIX! I remember seein' that one of you at B. Smith's. After admiring your bag, I went to menupages.com to read reviews of that restaurant. I gotta go there one day. Tomorrow, it's that Chocolate by the Bald Guy or whatever the name of the place is near 14th street. I'll start my diet NEXT week.

Hi TPA, I REMEMBER YOUR PIX! I remember seein' that one of you at B. Smith's. After admiring your bag, I went to menupages.com to read reviews of that restaurant. I gotta go there one day. Tomorrow, it's that Chocolate by the Bald Guy or whatever the name of the place is near 14th street. I'll start my diet NEXT week.

Ha ha, I know the feeling, I just got back from a post-holiday Holiday dinner and NOW the diet officially starts! And B. Smith's is yummy, I love it! That was at the DC one though, I've never been to the one in NY.

super cute! thanks kat ^^ it's adorable but too small i think for me =/ you should def get it, the fendi script name rocks so hard. :rochard:

It's hot, ain't it! There was a zucca change purse on Jomashop.com that I wanted. By the time I thought about it and decided that I didn't mind payin' $98.00 for a change purse, it was sold out. I'm still thinkin' about gettin' this wallet to go with my zucca spy...
Fendi Brown Canvas/Leather Expandable Change Pouch 8M0211

It's hot, ain't it! There was a zucca change purse on Jomashop.com that I wanted. By the time I thought about it and decided that I didn't mind payin' $98.00 for a change purse, it was sold out. I'm still thinkin' about gettin' this wallet to go with my zucca spy...
Fendi Brown Canvas/Leather Expandable Change Pouch 8M0211

I think you should, it's real beautiful. I can't browse Joma, it doesnt move for me..unless my internet, browser or myself is malfunctioning tonight.