1. Black

2. Orange

3. Purple

4. Turquoise

5. Yellow

6. None

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Very eye poppings color available for Chanel 2.55 Reissue in Croc-Quilted. What is your favorite color? Enjoy!

07black255.jpg 07orange255.jpg 07purple255.jpg 07turqoise255.jpg 07yellow255.jpg
  2. I like purple & turqoise.

3. Orange and turquoise - turquoise the best.

4. Anyone have pricing on this yet?

5. Oooooh orange and turquoise! I love purple, but this purple is too blah for me. I hope these aren't too expensive.

6. Turquise and purple.About prices well if you check the Library(From Catalogs,Lookbooks and Magazines p 7)they vary from Euros 1950 to 2100($2500 to $2700 approx)!!!Unless they are mistaken I find it insane to pay that amount for fabric bags with only stitching on not even the kind of embroidery a ,let's say, Bulgari eve bag would have had!:rant:Thanks for posting though!:smile:

7. I like purple & turqoise too, the price is high though for fabric bag. $2895 according to some lookbook posted by a TPFer. I wouldn't spend that much on a non-leather bag.

8. The price is really too high more than the leather reissue!

9. I like the purple, turquoise and yellow!

10. i like the turq and the yellow

11. Black

12. rather get it in leather.

13. I love the turquoise

14. Really...wow. :tdown:

I saw the turquoise one at the trunk show in Beverly Hills at the NM - and it did nothing for me. I didn't even pick it up or ask about the price - interesting to hear how high it is........

15. I vote purple. But that's cos it's my fav. color.