Color Suggestions! HELP!

D Girl

Sep 21, 2006
I'm the kind of person that is afraid to experiment with the different colors. I tend to stick with basics black, white, red, brown, and black/white stripe colors! I guess I have trouble experimenting with colors because I try to make the most out of my bags with my outfits. I have many different styles in the same colors. I want to get a color but is unsure. Anyone have any suggestions??

Up until 2 yrs ago I never ever had a bag in a color other then black. Now black is my LEAST used bbag. Just go for a color you love and you will make it work for you. Enjoy all the great choices Balenciaga has. If you can go to a store and see a variety in person it may help too. Good luck!

I'm like you when it come to picking mostly neutral colors. I would say get a darker blue Bbag. It's not too bright but will be an actual color.

Marine is in the new color palette -- it's a deep navy blue but it can also seem bright in a different light. All the b bags are like that...except maybe for black...they change color/depth depending on the light.

Look through the Documenting Balenciaga Colors thread in this forum -- and just enjoy looking at the range of color. Also the Pix of You Wearing Your Bags thread, or whatever it's called, so you can see how people wear their bags and clothes...really helpful to get courage to breakout into color!