Color rubbing off darker, raised part of Epi - any fix?

1. I still seem to manage posting in the wrong sections, so I apologize in advance if this is not the right forum for this question.

My red Jasmin was knocked off a table and hit the corner of a white painted wall. The result was a 1" white scratch on the textured body. I thought it would come off easily, but used too much pressure and rubbed some of the darker coloring off the raised portion of the leather. Is there anything that can minimize the color discrepancy between the bare spot and the rest of the bag?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
  2. can you post pics please
  3. Sure, I'll post some after I get home tonight. Basically, it just looks like a spot where the color is a uniform red rather than having the different color gradations it normally does. Thanks!
  4. No, there's nothing that can be done, unfortunately. Happened to my Jasmin and couldn't fix it.
  5. Oh crumb. I should have just left the white scratch alone. thanks for sharing your experience, Karman. At least you saved me the frustration of trying to get a clear photo with my limited camera skills. :p