Color Pop

1. Nordstrom MOA currently has all three color options available for the "Color Pop" collection. These clutches retail for $3150.

Color Pop Blue.JPG Color Pop Red.JPG Color Pop.JPG
  2. Cute, but kinda pricey for a clutch!

3. Thanks for posting! I love the blue one....its color makes the bag looks like a vintage piece.:p

4. very pretty colors, but too expensive

5. $3150 for a clutch that is not an EXOTIC???

No thanks Chanel - what is going on Karl?

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. crazy!

7. faints*

8. ITA with Maxter! They're adorable clutches but for that price I'll pass...I wonder if they'll come down to more reasonable levels at sales time?

9. I don't know about color pop but my eyes popped out of my head at the price.:wtf:

10. Thanks for the info Lucas! :smile: Also, wow, no wonder I've seen them in the hands of celebs, because they didn't have to pay this outrageous (IMHO) price to get it! :wtf:

11. OMG..you are sooooooooooooo funny that you had me wiping tears off my eyes :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

12. oh wow thats more pricey than the python flap bag with the tassel!!! :confused1:

its kind of cute i guess..

13. i love the blue! but not the price!

14. Outrageous price!! That makes the timeless clutch a lot more worthy to buy.

15. I don't know how I feel about them. They seem a little 'old' to me... not that old is a bad thing, just not what I'm going for.