Color of Hardware and Jewelry -

1. Do you feel that you need to match the hardware on your Birkin, Kelly, Bolide, Trim, Evelyn, Constance,..etc. to the jewelry you are wearing?
    I've been having this dilemma for a long time. If your Chanel coat has silver buttons does it look better with a bag that has palladium hardware? Help!:unsure:

2. I think it's a nice touch but not necessary. I only wear silver/platinum jewelry but carry LV bags that only come with gold HW and it works fine.
    I do tend to prefer palladium in H bags because it's so bright, shiny and sparkly!

3. That is all a matter of preference. I have tao say when I am in one of those "anal" modes I may have to have them match. It is so pleasing to have it all coordinate, but I don't think it is necessary at all. I think it is more important to have the actual bag look better with the outfit than the hardware choice.
    The best thing is to have to very classic bags in two different hardware colors and then you can never go wrong!

4. I've been craving for a birkin with gold hardware lately! Only coz I bought this cute Juicy Couture Cherry enamel charm, hehe.. My kelly and birkin have pall h/w, and I don't have any other bags to put this cute charm..

5. [​IMG]I have this Chanel pattern in a coat from last fall.
    The buttons are silver. Would it be ok to wear a Rouge Vif Kelly with gold hardware or stay safe with a Black clemence Birkin with palladium? Thanks!!

6. Either is fine. There are no rules - wear what you love!!

7. I'm with Greentea. Just have fun with it.:amuse:

8. I agree with Greentea :smile:

9. Thanks Greentea, Smoothoprter and HermesAddiction!! I am so silly about this it drives me crazy.