Color Confusion

^^ flossy! Haven't seen your posts around for awhile! Hope you are keeping well.

And thanks so much for your fab photo. I could never tell the Golds apart between the 2 leathers and now I can!:yahoo:

^^ flossy! Haven't seen your posts around for awhile! Hope you are keeping well.

And thanks so much for your fab photo. I could never tell the Golds apart between the 2 leathers and now I can!:yahoo:

Thanks dear S, I have been so busy lately, I just haven't had time to post, sorry ladies .... I did however have a big smile on my face when I saw the pic of you with your prized JPG, finally YAY!! so glad to hear you are enjoying it as much as you are, its such a chic trendy bag, congratulations.

Glad the pic is of help

Thanks dear S, I have been so busy lately, I just haven't had time to post, sorry ladies .... I did however have a big smile on my face when I saw the pic of you with your prized JPG, finally YAY!! so glad to hear you are enjoying it as much as you are, its such a chic trendy bag, congratulations.

Glad the pic is of help

thank you flossy! the gold in Clemence is SO MUCH MORE my style!!! im already a fan of Clemence for its softness and slight slouch but the fact that colors absorb deeper is wonderful. Gold Clemence will definetely be my next Birkin!!