Michael Kors Color Comparisons

Could anyone tell me which color is the most close to nude? Bisque, cement, ballet and DD look like the closest, but I'm not sure which one is the closest to being a true creamy nude... Thank you!

Oh - and does anyone have dove, pearl grey, and dusty blue comparison pictures?

Last edited:
Could anyone tell me which color is the most close to nude? Bisque, cement, ballet and DD look like the closest, but I'm not sure which one is the closest to being a true creamy nude... Thank you!

You might want to add blush to your list. Nude is a different shade for everyone, so it's hard to tell which one you would like most. I would say that bisque (light flesh tone beige), ballet (light true pink) and blush (champagne beige with a hint of pink) would be the closest to a traditional nude color.

You might want to add blush to your list. Nude is a different shade for everyone, so it's hard to tell which one you would like most. I would say that bisque (light flesh tone beige), ballet (light true pink) and blush (champagne beige with a hint of pink) would be the closest to a traditional nude color.

Agree. I was just about to post and say check out blush.

Ah, fantastic - thank you! From your description, it sounds like bisque and blush are the closest to what I'm looking for. Thank you for bringing it up! Are cement and DD too taupe-y and dark?

Ah, fantastic - thank you! From your description, it sounds like bisque and blush are the closest to what I'm looking for. Thank you for bringing it up! Are cement and DD too taupe-y and dark?
I think cement and dark dune are cooler toned neutrals than the others. Cement is a very light mix of off-white and grey. Dark dune is a taupe with a mixture of beige and grey.

My colorblock selma has nude on front and back
20160713_165043.jpg
And this is ballet
downloadfile-3.jpeg
Totally different colors. While nude is more yellow, ballet is more pink.